We received about 700 abstracts for the PMRC 2023. Furthermore, 25 panel proposals and 9 pre-conference workshops were submitted. These are much higher numbers than in previous years.
We can host around 300 people in our University buildings, but received many more requests. In order to decide what submissions to accept, each abstract has been blindly reviewed by two external experts.
On the one hand, the large number of submissions shows the success of the PMRC conferences. On the other hand, unfortunately, this makes clear that we cannot accommodate everyone and had to make some difficult decisions regarding some good quality submissions.
For registration we therefore have the following setup:
- Due to a fixed capacity and an unexpectedly high number of submissions compared to previous editions of PMRC, we can currently only process registrations from presenters of accepted abstracts, co-authors of accepted abstracts, panel chairs, and/or pre-conference chairs.
- Presenters, co-authors, pre-conference/panel chairs, and/or invited guests have received an email with a link to register for the conference.
- Invited guests, for instance, include editors from journals who have been invited for the editor’s panel.
- After initial registration closes (May 10), and there is still room for more participants, we will re-open registration for other participants on a first come-first serve basis.
If you have any questions, you can contact us via PMRC2023@uu.nl.
- Early bird registration: April 1, 2023.
- Regular registration: May 10, 2023
- Full paper submission: June 10, 2023
Fees include: four conference days (incl. pre-conference), lunches, welcome reception, conference dinner. PMRA members receive a discount on their conference fees***. If you want to become a PMRA member, click here
- Student member registration: 150eu
- Student non-member registration: 220eu
- Regular early bird registration for members: 350eu*
- Regular early bird registration for non-members: 490eu*
- Regular registation for members: 500eu**
- Regular registration for non-members: 640eu**
The cancelation can be performed either by the registered participants or by the conference host in case of failure to supply required proof of status or pay the registration fee in time:
Cancellation before 15 May 2023 (23:59 CET) – €30 registration processing fee will be deducted from all refunds.
Cancellation between 16 May 2023 and 1 June (23:59 CET) – 50% cancelation fee will apply.
Cancellation after 1 June (23:59 CET) – no refunds of any type will be given.
All cancellations must be made via ExOrdo registration platform by accessing your registration and cancelling your existing registration.
Delegates who do not cancel and/or do not attend, will not be refunded.
The organizers retain the right of cancelling the registration of any participant if participants fail to pay the correct amount for their approved registration category in time (that is, within 7 days of being requested to do so and by 10 June at the latest). In the case of payment by bank transfer the amount debited on the organizer’s bank account will be taken into account.